The content of this page is not canon, and therefore, should not be interpreted as part of the lore.
- Want to know about their origin? Their backstory can be read here, posted by their creator.
They are original characters designed by the user Ruption Shine.
In-game, they are beige teletubbies, both carrying a normal cleaver. Their body shape is the same as a regular teletubby's, their moon shaped antennas are identical, blood leaks out of their mouths, and they lack boots and gloves, contrary to their original design.
In their original design, they are tall and rather muscular beige teletubbies with a sharpened (or moon-shaped) antenna, empty eyes and sharp teeth. They both also wear brown gloves, brown boots, and carry a spiked cleaver. The only difference between them is the orientation of their antenna.
They are the threats of the Cabin.
They patrols around the map and stay near each custards for a little while. They will chase the player after spotting it, but will lose interest if it gets too far away. Their number can surprise the player and make the collect harder.
In Versus, the room creator plays as one of the two Brute Tubbies.
- They are two of the three fan-made characters that have been added to the game, the other being Scythe Tubbie.
- They are two of the Twisted Teletubbies, a group composed of four non-infected, insane teletubbies, created by the characters' original creator. They are also cannibals, and are not infected.
- Their design is inspired by two halloween costumes of Laa-Laa and Dipsy.
- They are one of the only two enemies to be in a pair, the other being the New Borns.
- The Brute Tubbies and the Shadow Tubbie are the only enemies of the entire saga to not be infected.
- Unlike other enemies, their model uses the old teletubby head from previous games.
- The Brute Tubbies and the map they appear in are planned to be eventually updated in a future update.