The content of this page is not canon, and therefore, should not be interpreted as part of the lore.
- Want to know about their origin? Their backstory can be read here, posted by their creator.
They are original characters created by the user Ruption Shine.
In-game, they are beige teletubbies, both carrying a normal cleaver. Their body shape is the same as a regular teletubbie's, their antennas are identical, blood leaks out of their mouths, and they lack boots and gloves, contrary to their original design.
In their original design, they are tall and rather muscular beige teletubbies with a sharpened (or moon-shaped) antenna, empty eyes and sharp teeth. They both also wear brown gloves, brown boots, and carry a spiked cleaver. The only difference between them is the orientation of their antenna.
Like other monsters, they will approach the closest Tubby Custard to the player and patrol around it, until they spots the player. When the player is spotted, they will grunt and chase the player until all nearby players are far away enough or dead. They are rather of a threat due to the fact they are two but they can be easily avoided because of their slow attacks.
In Versus, one of them is playable.
For more infos, see Survival
They appears at the tenth wave as the final bosses.
- They are two of the three fan-made characters that have been added to the game, the other being Scythe Tubbie.
- They are two of the Twisted Teletubbies, a group composed of four non-infected, insane teletubbies, created by the characters' original creator. They are also cannibals, and are not infected.
- Their behavior is inaccurate, as explained by their creator, they don't even know what Tubby Custards are.
- Their design is inspired by two halloween costumes of Laa-Laa and Dipsy.
- They are one of the only two enemies to be in a pair, the other being the New Borns.
- The Brute Tubbies and the Shadow Tubbie are the only hostile teletubbies of the entire saga to not be infected.
- Unlike other enemies, their model uses the old teletubbie head from previous games.
- The Brute Tubbies and the map they appear in are planned to be eventually updated in a future update.