|Alias|| Lake Dipsy|
Dipsy is back in Slendytubbies II as one of the tertiary antagonists. He appears in two different states.
He is very tall, with his arms and legs extended. His feet and hands are clawed and his eyes are red, glowing in the dark. His mouth have sharp teeth. He looks like some sort of lizard-like creature.
He is the threat of the Teletubby Lake.
Like the others, he is wandering around the map and places himself near every custards. The difference is the fact that: he spots the player from a big, yes, you are right, BIG distance and starts chasing it from farther than the other tubbies can. He doesn't run, but walks instead, and attacks with a headbutt.
He also appears in the Training Maze. While the others tubbies are grouped together or nearby each others, Dipsy is always a bit farther behind. Unlike his original apparition, he runs while chasing the player.
Dipsy talking in Teletubby Lake
- He is inspired off the Regenerador from Resident Evil 4.
- This can possibly means he has a similar height, standing around 7.5 feet, possibly more.
- His scream is a slower version of Po's scream.
- He has his own game : Dipsy's Workshop.
- He is the only enemy to walk instead running while chasing the player.
- However, his discretion makes him still dangerous.
- In the Training Maze, he is as fast as the others, but without running animation.
- He's so tall that he sometimes fail to headbutt the player.
- He is actually talking to the player in the Teletubby Lake ambiance.
- He doesn't appear in Slendytubbies III on this state.