|“||It was green and carried a chainsaw. But worse of all it had no head, yet it was still alive.||”|
— Ron describing Dipsy
- For his original counterpart, see Dipsy.
Dipsy is back in Slendytubbies II as one of the tertiary antagonists, on his final phase.
He also appears as a minor antagonist on his first phase.
He fits his dead body's appearance. However; He is taller, rather muscular, wears brown gloves and wield an ocher chainsaw.
He is very tall, with his arms and legs extended. His feet and hands are clawed and his eyes are red, glowing in the dark. His mouth have sharp teeth. He looks like some sort of lizard-like creature.
He is the threat of the Teletubby Secret Center :
He is wandering around the map and places himself near every custards. He spotts the player from a specific distance and start chasing it if it approaches him too much. He is pretty fast and can kill the player just by contact. His chainsaw makes loud revving noises when he is nearby.
He doesn't appear in the Training Maze on this state.
He is the threat of the Teletubby Lake.
Like the others, he is wandering around the map and places himself near every custards. The difference is the fact that: he spots the player from a big distance and starts chasing it from farther than the other tubbies can. He doesn't run, but walks instead, and attacks with a bite.
He also appears in the Training Maze. While the others tubbies are grouped together or nearby each others, Dipsy is always a bit farther behind. Unlike his original apparition, he runs while chasing the player.
When he spots the player
Dipsy talking in Teletubby Lake
- He is known as Dipsy Chainsaw on this state.
- He is the only of the first phases to have appeared after the final phase.
- It was speculated that there was two Dipsy, but in fact, it is the same character on different mutations.
- It is unknown how he is able to spot and locate the player while he doesn't have a head to see, or even hear.
- Unlike the others, he can instantly kill the player just by contact.
- This is because his chainsaw is positioned forwards.
- Even though he can kill the player just by touching it, he has an attacking animation, which consists of him swinging the chainsaw up with his left hand.
- He is known as Lake Dipsy on this state.
- He is inspired off the Regenerador from Resident Evil 4.
- This can possibly means he has a similar height, standing around 7.5 feet, possibly more.
- His scream is a slower version of Po's scream.
- He has his own game : Dipsy's Workshop.
- He is the only enemy to walk instead running while chasing the player.
- However, his discretion makes him still dangerous.
- In the Training Maze, he is as fast as the others, but without running animation.
- He's so tall that he sometimes fails to hit the player when biting. This usually happens when the player is in deep water.
- He is actually talking to the player in the Teletubby Lake ambiance.
- Because of this, he, Tinky Winky's second phase, and Yeti Tubbie are the only monsters who actually talk.
He has exactly the same appearance than his dead body, with the only exception that he wields a chainsaw, he also has a paler fur & he has less blood on his body.
He looks completely different than his previous appearance;
He now looks like a reptilian/sea monster, has small spikes coming out of his arms, legs, and back, and has a rather saturated skin. His face looks swollen, with no nose, red eyes and sharp teeth. He doesn't have an abdominal screen.
Dipsy (1st Phase) is the threat of Chapter 3 - Run Away.
Before The Guardian reaches the Satellite Station, Dipsy entered the facility and killed everyone, except one named Ron, that he'll dismember after the latter spoke to Guardian. He'll then chase White Tubbie from a short distance before being killed by a security laser.
Dipsy appears as the threat of the Custard Facility.
He patrols around the map and stays near each custard for a little while. He will chase the player after spotting him, but will lose interest if it gets too far away.
He is also the final boss of the Survival Mode and the playable character of the "Versus Mode".
He is the threat of the Teletubby Lake.
He patrols around the map and stay near each custards for a little while. He will chase the player after spotting it, but will lose interest if it gets too far away.
He is also the final boss of the "Survival Mode" and the playable character of the "Versus Mode".
When he spots the player
Chase Theme (Chapter 3) - Boss Battle (Survival)
- He is the only enemy who will die in any circumstances.
- There's a glitch where the player can skip him.
- Since the Secret Center is one section of an entire facility that is patrolled by Po in Multiplayer, he became the threat of the Custard Facility.
- Losing his hat may be a joke since he lost his head.
- Unlike his previous appearance, he looks like a normal but headless teletubbie.
- His theme is named The Superiority.
- While Guardian is fighting against The Announcer, Noo Noo could have used another infected custard on him when returning at the entrance of the Satellite Station, where his corpse is lying.
- He then would have mutated another time.
- He is the only one who came back to Slendytubbies III after being cut.
- He may look like a reptilian monster to fit in better with Teletubby Lake
- There is little to nothing that is similar with his previous mutation.
- His appearance makes him slightly look like a teletubbie.
- The only features that allows him to be recognized as a teletubbie are; his ears and his antenna.
- Unlike his previous appearance, he is pretty fast.
- One interesting feature is that not only his eyes glow, but his teeth and claws glow too.
- Him, Tinky Tank and Crawler Tubbie are shown in the game with a slightly different shade from their original color.
Dipsy is back in Slendytubbies 2D as one of the different enemies.
He has been added in the Update 1.5 and only appears on his second phase.
He is pretty similar to his appearance in the third opus on his second phase: being a reptilian kind creature with small spikes coming out of his body, a swollen face, red eyes and sharp teeth. He doesn't have an abdominal screen and have instead a ligher skin up to his chest.
He is the threat of the Teletubby Lake :
He stalks the player and stop moving when the player look at him. He's only going to chase the player if it approaches him too much, and will stop if the player goes enoughly away. He is able to disappear for awhile if the player plays with the light while looking at him.
- He is ones of the enemies to have been added in a update, the others being Laa-Laa, Tinky Tank and Spider Po.
- They all have their appearance from Slendytubbies III.
- He acts in the same way as Shadow Tubbie, Ghost Girl, Tinky Winky and Laa-Laa.
- His appearance is a mix between his ST2 and ST3 appearance.
- His sprites are made by Ruption Shine.