The contents of this page talks about an unnamed character, and so, will be called in that way until an official name is given.
|“||Friends 4 Ever !||”|
— The Trio
|Alias|| Cave Tubbie|
Claw Tubbie (a.k.a Cave Tubbie) is a minor antagonist in Slendytubbies 2D.
He is a big bloody brown teletubbie with a distorted face; His mouth is extended, his right eye is white and his left eye is larger with a glowing white pupil. The flesh of his left hand is exposed, and his antenna is cruciform.
He is the threat of the Teletubby Cave.
He constantly chases the player and starts running when it approaches him too much, while screaming. He start to walk again when the player goes enoughly away. He starts running from a greater distance.
He also appears in the Training Maze, where he has the same speed as the others tubbies.
|Alias|| Cave Tubbie|
|Attack|| Heavy Punch|
Rock Magic (battle)
He has the same appearance from the previous opus;
A big brown teletubbie with an expanded mouth, a cruciform antenna and white glowing eyes. However, his left arm is more like a disfigured arm unless than a casting of flesh. If one looks closely, his left ear is slightly out of place.
He is one of the two possible threats of Chapter 2 - The Journey, if the player chooses the Cave.
He will introduce himself in a chase sequence, where he'll stop once The Guardian reaches a door that will close before him. He'll then start to patrol in the cave, killing the player if he spots it and approaches it, until the player finds the way to the exit, where another chase sequence will occur.
After this sequence, he is not seen or mentioned again. However, he can be mentioned by Laa-Laa, but it's depending on the player's choices.
He usually appears as the main threat of Teletubby Cave.
He patrols around the map and stay near each custards for a little while. He will chase the player after spotting him, but will lose interest if it gets too far away.
He is also the final boss of the Survival Mode and the playable character of the "Versus Mode".
- The player can find notes in the cave, which were written by an experienced teletubbie.
- He is mostly disfigured on the left side of his body. His left eye hanging out, left arm being mangled up, and even his left ear is out of place when looking closely.
- Him, The New Borns Duo, Dipsy, Arrow Tubbie and Crawler Tubbie, all attack faster than the other enemies, making them pretty hard to dodge.
- He is ones of the four characters to not have more than one mutation, the others being: Laa-Laa, Arrow Tubbie and Yeti Tubbie.
- His nickname "Claw Tubbie" is probably referring to his left arm that may be look like a big spike from far, while his other known nickname "Cave Tubbie" is just referring to the place he is roaming.
- In the trio, each members seems to be the extreme of what they looked like before being infected.
- If so, this means that he was probably already big.
- They are also bigger than the main four teletubbies on their first and only mutation, meaning they were probably originally bigger than them.