These are the easter eggs in the Slendytubbies series.
A Voice Trumpet can be found in the south mountains playing a cover of the song "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes. This is a reference to a video called "HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA" (which is a scene from the video "Fabulous Secret Powers" by slackcircus).
If the player goes left from the spawn point, and climb up the mountains, they'll find a dancing Rick Astley while his popular song "Never Gonna give You Up" plays in a loop.
- There are some growls that can be heard randomly. When these growls are sped up, you can hear a voice saying any of these quotes:
- A dancing Rick Astley can also be found here hiding behind a filter. The music is not playing.
- The ambiance is actually Dipsy who is possibly talking to the player.
- In Teletubby Cave, a drawing of three teletubbies can be found: Orange Tubbie, Yeti Tubbie and Claw Tubbie.
- By looking closely to the paper, it will secretly say "Fiends 4oreveɹ".
- In one of the computers of The Guardian, a Binary Code can be found. If translated, it says:"The Orange Tubbie will die..."
- When the player find the key-card of one of the engineers, and then look closely to it before pick it up, it can see informations:
- The Engineer's ID Picture and Name "Tobby"
- His date of birth, which is 97/3/31, The day when the Teletubbies were released
- The very same sprites can be found in the "container maze" in the Military Outpost map, and in the chair of the Secret Lair in "Chapter 1- A New Day".
- In addition, a sprite of the maps' creator LeyAM can be found hidden behind the barrels inside a red container at the back side exit of the map.