The contents of this page talks about an unnamed character, and so, will be called in that way until an official name is given.
|“||I'm not crazy !||”|
— Seen on a class board.
She appears as a little girl with black hairs, wearing a black dress and black shoes. She has a pale skin, a bloody face and a distorted mouth. She also has white pupils and her uniform seems to have a tear in her right shoulder.
She appears as the sole threat of the Possessed School. She follows the player while invisible. If she is looked at from afar, she will freeze in place and become visible. If she is close to the player while visible, she will scream and begin to chase the player, killing them on contact. If she is far away enough and is not looked at, she will become invisible again. She is slower than the player, making her easy to outrun but she can be deadly if the player is in a room or at the end of a corridor, as she usually appears right behind the player. The best way to avoid her attack is to leave these areas without turning the flashlight.
- She acts in the same way as Shadow Tubbie, Lake Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Tinky Winky.
- The bloody words "I'm not crazy!" visible on a class board seems to hint that she have gone crazy.
- She's the only enemy along with Shadow Tubbie to share a chasing sound with another enemy, in this case, the same aforementioned Shadow Tubbie.
She looks many way different from her previous appearance; She still has black hairs but with quilts, and her school uniform is now brown. She has a pale skin, pitch-white eyes and what appears to be a slightly distorted mouth. She also has a monochrome skirt.
Like other monsters, she will approach the closest Tubby Custard to the player and patrol around it, until she spots the player. When the player is spotted, she will scream and chase the player until all nearby players are far away enough or dead. She is rather of a threat due to the limited space and her possible unpredictable appearances but she can be easily avoided by her slow attacks.
For more infos, see Survival
She appears at the tenth wave as the final boss.
- She doesn't share anymore a chase track with Shadow Tubbie.
- Strangely, her hair can disappear after being defeated in Survival. Killing her also reveal that she has striped panties in white and blue.
- Her, the many droids (and presumably the Coat Men) are the only characters of the entire saga to not be teletubbies.
- Her presence in the series is apparently meant to show that humans exist in the Slendytubbies universe.