The contents of this page talks about an unnamed character, and so, will be called in that way until an official name is given.
|“||I'm not crazy !||”|
— Seen on a class board.
She appears as a schoolgirl with black hair, wearing a black dress and black shoes. She has pale skin, a bloody face and a distorted mouth. She also has white pupils and her uniform seems to have a tear in her right shoulder.
She appears as the sole threat of the Possessed School. She follows the player while invisible. If she is looked at from afar, she will freeze in place and become visible. If she is close to the player while visible, she will scream and begin to chase the player, killing them on contact. If she is far away enough and is not looked at, she will become invisible again. She is slower than the player, making her easy to outrun but she can be deadly if the player is in a room or at the end of a corridor, as she usually appears right behind the player. The best way to avoid her attack is to leave these areas without turning the flashlight.
- She acts the same way as Shadow Tubbie, Lake Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Tinky Winky.
- The bloody words that say, "I'm not crazy!" visible on a class board seems to hint that she may have gone crazy or insane.
- She's the only enemy along with Shadow Tubbie to share a chasing sound with another enemy, in this case, the same aforementioned Shadow Tubbie.
She looks very different from her previous appearance; She still has black hairs but with quilts, and her school uniform is now brown. She has pale skin, pitch-white eyes and what appears to be a slightly distorted mouth. She also has a monochrome skirt.
Like other monsters, she will approach the closest Tubby Custard to the player and patrol around it, until she spots the player. When the player is spotted, she will scream and chase the player until all nearby players are far away enough or dead. She is rather of a threat due to the limited space and her possible unpredictable appearances but she can be easily avoided by her slow attacks.
For more infos, see Survival
She appears as the boss at the tenth wave of her respective map.
For more infos, see Sandbox
She can appears as an enemy, an ally or a playable character.
- She no longer shares a chase track with Shadow Tubbie.
- Since the Update 1.28, Undead Po now has the same scream than her, but reversed.
- Strangely, her hair and clothes can disappear after being defeated in Survival, when looked at the right angle. Killing her also reveals that she has striped panties in white and blue.
- Her, the many droids (and presumably the Coat Men) are the only characters of the entire saga to not be Teletubbies.
- According to Sean Toman, She was originally supposed to be the threat of The Dream.
- Her presence in the series might be an hint to show the humans' existence in the Slendytubbies series.
- Her and Shadow Tubbie are the only two ghostly or phantom-like enemies in the saga.
- Both also seem to have a connection with Laa-Laa.