|“||Tinky Winky scratched out her eyes, she can't see me.||”|
— The Guardian describing Laa-Laa's blind state.
- For her original counterpart, see Laa-Laa.
Laa-Laa is back in Slendytubbies II as one of the tertiary antagonists.
Her body is mangled and flesh is exposed. Her arms and legs are extented, and her head looks like the same as when she was dead. She seems to have spasms, since this is probably due to the pain.
She is the threat of the Teletubby Outskirts:
She is wandering around the map and places herself near every custards. She spotts the player from a specific distance and start chasing it if it approaches her too much. She is quite fast and attacks with her claws.
She also appears in the Training Maze.
What could possibly be her moans
- Her scream is a slower version of Po's scream.
- Dipsy as well has this scream.
- Her walking and attacking animations are very similar with Po's
- She is able to get stuck on the ruins
- She is probably the one making the moans heard while wandering in the outskirts.
- However, this was removed since the Update 2.0.
She is similar to the second opus. However, she is less skinny and her head shape is more similar to her non-infected state.
She is a potential threat of Chapter 2 - The Journey :
She'll patrol the outskirts while the Guardian is searching the eight custards. Since her eyes are scratched out, she can't see but she hear. She won't be dangerous if the player stay still, but she'll kill it if it approaches her too much..
Once the Guardian collected all of the custards, she'll block the exit. The player will have to pick up a rock and throw it on a pillar to attract Laa-Laa and makes her hit the pillar, which will makes the pillars fall on her. The player has then the choice between killing her or sparing her.
Laa-Laa usually appears as the main threat of Teletubby Outskirts.
She patrols around the map and stay near each custards for a little while. She will chase the player after spotting it, but will lose interest if it gets too far away.
She is also the final boss of the Survival Mode and the playable character of the "Versus Mode".
Battle Theme (Survival)
- She is the only character of the entire franchise to have being confirmed being blind.
- If she become an infected without have being killed by Tinky Winky, then she could be not blind.
- This can explain why she can see the player in Multiplayer, considering it may happen after Campaign.
- Out of the four main teletubbies, she is the only one to not have her own theme, as well as not having a second phase.
- She is bigger than her friends, meaning she is probably equal of a state between a first and second phase.
- She is ones of the four characters to not have more than one mutation, the others being: Claw Tubbie, Yeti Tubbie and Arrow Tubbie.
Laa-Laa is back in Slendytubbies 2D as one of the different enemies.
She has been added in the Update 1.5.
She is pretty similar to her appearance from the others opuses: being a skinny teletubbie with empty and bloody eyes. However, she is more accurate to her appearance from Slendytubbies III as her flesh is not exposed.
She is the threat of the Outskirts (Night) :
She stalks the player and stop moving when the player look at her. She's only going to chase the player if it approaches her too much, and will stop if the player goes enoughly away. She is able to disappear for awhile if the player plays with the light while looking at her.