|“||Tinky Winky scratched out her eyes, she can't see me.||”|
— White Tubbie describing Laa-Laa's blind state.
- For the original counterpart of Laa-Laa's monster form, see Laa-Laa.
Laa-Laa is back in Slendytubbies II as one of the tertiary antagonists.
Her body is mangled and flesh is exposed. Her arms and legs are extented, and her head looks like the same as when she was dead. She seems to have spasms, since this is probably due to the pain.
She is the threat of the Teletubby Outskirts:
She is wandering around the map and places herself near every custards. She spotts the player from a specific distance and start chasing it if it approaches her too much. She is quite fast and attacks with her claws.
She also appears in the Training Maze.
What could possibly be her moans
- If one notices, her model is based on a monster from a game called Donald: A Horror Story.
- Her scream is a slower version of Po's scream.
- Dipsy as well has this scream.
- Her walking and attacking animations are very similar with Po's
- She is able to get stuck on the ruins
- She is probably the one making the moans heard while wandering in the outskirts.
- However, this was removed since the Update 2.0.
She is similar to the second opus. However, her head shape is more similar to her non-infected state.
She is a potential threat of Chapter 2 - The Journey :
She'll patrol the outskirts while White Tubbie is searching the eight custards. Since her eyes are scratched out, she can't see but she hear. She won't be dangerous if the player stay still, but she'll kill it if it approaches her too much..
Once White Tubbie collected all of the custards, she'll block the exit. The player will have to pick up a rock and throw it on a pillar to attract Laa-Laa and makes her hit the pillar, which will makes the pillars fall on her. The player has then the choice between killing her or sparing her.
Laa-Laa usually appears as the main threat of Teletubby Outskirts.
She patrols around the map and stay near each custards for a little while. She will chase the player after spotting it, but will lose interest if it gets too far away.
She is also the final boss of the "Survival Mode" and the playable character of the "Versus Mode".
Battle Theme (Survival)
- She is the only character of the entire franchise to have being confirmed being blind.