The Teletubby Land is the first and main map of the Slendytubbies saga.
It's the area where the four main teletubbies live, and where their house is located. It is a valley connected to the sea and surrounded by mountains. The game can be played in this area in three different times of day, which are:
- One Easter Egg is located in the mountains behind the player's starting location, which is a Voice Trumpet playing a cover of the song "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes.
- The land is significantly different from the actual land of the original TV series.
- The first opus is the only game of the series where the land can be played during dusk.
- This version of the map appears in all of the other games as "Slendytubbies Classic".
The Teletubby Land is one of the different maps available in Slendytubbies II.
The Land is ravaged and became some kind of swamp because of the many places engulfed by the water, including the house, totally full of water.
The map can be played during a foggy day, or during a stormy night. The threat being Tinky Winky on his muscular state.
The Land also appears in the TubbyCraft map, where the valley has a cubic style, and a bit smaller than the original.
Finally, the Land is also playable in the Classic Map, which is the basically the first game but with the new content, such as the night vision camera.
The Main Land is one of the different maps available in Slendytubbies 2D.
The ST3 Edition had been added in the v1.5 update.
The Main Land is exactly the same from the previous games but in 2D. The ST3 Edition contains some swamps.
The map is only played during night. The threat being:
- This is the only game where the Main Land can't be played at various period of time.
- Dipsy's corpse is not in the house, as well as Noo Noo.
- The ST3 Edition of the Main Land is one of four maps to have been added in a update, the others being the Outskirts (Dawn & Night) and the Teletubby Lake.
- It and Outskirts are the only maps of the game to have two different versions.
It is also the main map of Campaign.
The Main Land is exactly the same from the previous games, except that the sea is now surronded by mountains, with one entrance.
Chapter 0 and Chapter 1
The two first chapters happens in the Land;
The beginning of Chapter 0 - It Was Good happens at the beach, then almost the rest happens in the enclosure of the Tubbytronic Superdome. After Tinky Winky leaved the house, Po (and possibly Laa-Laa) will investigate in many areas of the Land, before being killed.
The map can be played during a the day, where the threat will be Tinky Winky on his usual state, or during the night, where the threat is Tinky Winky on his muscular state.
The latter can have six different starting locations :
- Three are near the House.
- One is on the path, near the beach
- One is on the path, near the Cave
- One is on the path, near Po's tree.
Finally, the Main Land is also playable in the Slendytubbies Classic version, which is the same as the first game, featuring a classic version of Tinky Winky.
- The entrance of The Guardian's hide is secretly located under a big rock.
- Main Land (Night) in Multiplayer may have happened during the events of Chapter 1.