The contents of this page talks about Slendytubbies III: The Apocalypse DLC and as so, might contain spoilers for the game; Read at your own risk.
The contents of this page talks about an unnamed character, item or place, and so, will be called in that way until an official name is given.
|“||Caused what? It's just a vacuum.||”|
— SGT. Miles
The Military is composed of teletubbies, mostly viridian in color, wearing equipments, such as helmets and various weapons. They have an Helicopter, and are located at the Military Base.
They are not numerous in number, unless it's only a group of volunteers sent by the Military Base.
- Sgt. Miles : Possibly the leader of the group, he is the one who talks with The Guardian at their arrival. He is shown to be somewhat pretty strict to know what is the reason behind the distress call and doesn't understand, or believe, what the Guardian says to him, until he sees the Newborn Army. He looks like some of the other soldiers.
- Anne : One of the soldiers who can be seen among two others. She has a pink skin, wears a soldier hat and is most likely a female teletubby due to her name.
- Neo-Samurai : One of the soldiers who can be seen among two others. It has a silvery skin, wears an helmet with red eyes and a spike on its forehead, and have a sword (or katana) on its back.
- Black Soldier : One of the soldiers who can be seen among two others. It has a black skin and wears an helmet.
- Helicopter Pilot : The soldier visible inside the helicopter in Survival Mode after it lands when you complete a Wave (Only in maps which the supplies are granted by a helicopter instead of an orange box).
After you destroy Noo Noo and kill Po, The Military Heli-Copter will appear and you will be greeted by Sergeant Miles (SGT. Miles). After, one of the soldiers will lead the The Guardian and SGT. Miles to a cliff side where you see the army of New Borns. This is the only ending that the Military will succeed in fending off the New Borns.
In the Bad Ending, the Military will arrive and find the The Guardian's dead corpse. Noo Noo and Po have already escaped. This time, the New Borns will come from a castle on the hill. In this ending, The Military doesn't succeed because they didn't have the help of The Guardian.
The End (Evil)/Regretful Ending
If you decide to join Noo Noo, You will enter the Custard Facility. When you talk to Noo Noo, he will say "The newborns are taking over the land as we speak, riding the world of all living things" This makes it seem like the Military are getting overran by the New Borns.
Regular Military soldiers with green skin and a helmet appear in certain maps during Survival. They pilot the helicopters that come down during intermission, selling weapons and ammo.
- No other side characters have held a weapon.
- Only Members of the Military have had helmets in the entire series. (Your avatar in Slendytubbies III Multiplayer is the only exception)
- The Pilot soldier uses the old tubbie model instead of the new one.
- It's head is squished to make it fit inside the helmet.
- The Neo-Samurai could be the tubby named "Ninja" at the end of The Apocalypse DLC Demo.
Sgt. Miles resembles other soldiers in the Military as he has a green skin, wears a helmet and usually holds a gun. He also has a Knife.
Miles works with Anne and White to try to destroy the Teletubby Creation Machine. He doesn't do much as mainly just makes The Guardian do all the work while he stares at the Machine. He does give to him his knife, though, when he needs to pick the lock. Once The Guardian has picked the lock, he and Anne will be down their waiting for White. After The Guardian's attempt at using the terminal, Miles gets an axe and uses it to destroy the Machine.
From what is shown, Miles appears as a strict and obnoxious person, behaving rudely towards The Guardian, to the point of hitting him, and complaining at about each of his sentences and attempts to reason. He was shown to be quite similar at the end of Chapter 3.
According to Anne, he was rather nice before the infection started, and is apparently only behaving rudely towards The Guardian, probably because of him not being part of The Military.
She has a pink skin, wears a soldier hat and usually holds a gun.
Anne works with Miles and White to try and destroy the machine. She is posted on lookout while White tries to find a way to the machine. Once White has lock-picked the corridor the leads to it, she will go down with Miles to the Machine.
From what is shown, Anne appears as a kind and attentive person, unlike Miles. She tries to make sure there are no fights between Miles and The Guardian, and listens to him when he tries to explain his the visions he endured.
- Her name was revealed as 'Anne' in a video by Santikun titled 'Slendytubbies Chapter IV: They're Climbing'