|“||The machines are creating an army of New Borns. They're flooding the lands, infecting all life as we speak.||”|
— Noo Noo
They have a light brown skin, no fur, soulless eyes and a face with some kind of veins . They lack an antenna and arms.
They are the threats of the Secret Lair:
One starts in the room with the two machines, and the second starts in the storage area. They are wandering around the map and places themselves near every custards. They spotts the player from a specific distance and start chasing it if it approaches them too much. They are fairly fast and attacks with their arms. Their sobs can be heard when they are nearby.
- Their scream is the same as Tinky Winky's one, but more acute.
- Their arms are inside the model, rather than absent.
- They are the only duo of the game.
- They have been inspired by "Teletubbies" from DeviantArt user Yaro42.
- Judging by their name "New Born", then it reveals all New Borns are young teletubbies, or babies.
The New Borns Duo is back in Slendytubbies 2D as ones of the different enemies.
Like the second opus, they are light brown and are lacking an antenna.
They are always the threats of the Secret Lair:
They constantly chases the player and starts running when it approaches them too much, while screaming. They start to walk again when the player goes enoughly away.
They are lighter brown, lack an antenna and have less veins on their faces than before. However, they don't have arms, this time, but they areas can still be seen in their attacking animation in multiplayer. They still have their soulless eyes.
The New Borns are potential threats in the first part of Chapter 1 - A New Day.
They introduces themselves after The Guardian took his night-vision camera. They are three of them and each of them patrols in a corridor. They will spot and kill the player if he stands in front of them. The main thing different is that they are three New Borns instead of two.
During the discussion between White Tubbie and Noo Noo, an army of New Borns are taking over the lands. It's revealed that they were been created with the virus being already in their body.
In the "Good Ending", White Tubbie, among the military, will have to fight the army of New Borns.
In the other endings, the army of New Borns dominate the military and presumably kill every soldiers.
They patrols around the map and stay near each custards for a little while. They will chase the player after spotting him, but will lose interest if it gets too far away.
One of the two is the playable character of the "Versus Mode".
Unlike the others, the "boss" of the Secret Lair and Fortress is a large wave of Armed New Borns.
- The Usual Duo have different animations from the New Borns of Chapter 1 and "Survival Mode", which makes them distinguishable.
- Only the Generic New Borns from Chapter 1 and Survival are seen in the army during the Campaign, which probably means that the counterparts seen in Survival Mode are not canon.
- It’s unknown how they can kill the player if they don’t have arms.
- However, they seem to headbutt the player.