The contents of this page talks about an unnamed character, and so, will be called in that way until an official name is given.
|“||Friends 4 Ever !||”|
— The Trio
|Alias|| Arrow Tubbie|
Fire Magic (Battle)
He's a tall and skinny teletubbie with a dark, reddish-orange skin. He has empty eyes, a grey face, an inferior jaw with orange teeth, normal fingers and a triangular antenna. He also has red marks all over his body.
He is the threat of Training Maze.
He patrols around the map and stay near each custards for a little while. He will chase the player after spotting him, but will lose interest if it gets too far away.
He is also the final boss of the Survival Mode and the playable character of the "Versus Mode".
- The inferior jaw come from a texture behind his head, and isn't connected to his actual mouth.
- This can be seen by looking at him from the sides, or during his attacking animation.
- The player can find notes in the cave, which were written by an experienced teletubbie.
- His design share some similarities with Laa-Laa's.
- Him, The New Borns Duo, Dipsy, Claw Tubbie and Crawler Tubbie, all attack faster than the other enemies, making them pretty hard to dodge.
- He is ones of the four characters to not have more than one mutation, the others being: Laa-Laa, Claw Tubbie and Yeti Tubbie.
- The original source of his battle theme is from The Nothing Battles
- His nickname "Orange Tubbie" is just referring to his color, while his other known nickname "Arrow Tubbie" is referring to his antenna shape and his fast attacks.
- In the trio, each members seems to be the extreme of what they looked like before being infected.
- He is thin and skinny unlike his friends, meaning that he was probably thinner than them before.
- They are also bigger than the main four teletubbies on their first and only mutation, meaning they were probably originally bigger than them.