- For the original counterpart of Po's monster form, see Po.
|“||* Tick tick tick tick tick tick||”|
— Mute, making her clicking noises.
Po is back in Slendytubbies II as one of the tertiary antagonists.
She has two blades coming out of appendages from her back and has small arms. Her face looks like a skull with sharp teeth and red glowing eyes. She looks like some sort of insect-like creature.
She is the threat of the Satellite Station:
She is wandering around the map and places herself near every custards. She spots the player from a specific distance and start chasing it if it approaches her too much. She is quite fast and attacks with her blades. Her clicks can be heard when she is nearby.
She also appears in the Training Maze.
- Her design is identical to the Slasher necromorph in the acclaimed Dead Space series.
- She may look like an alien to fit in with the map.
Po is back in Slendytubbies 2D as one of the different enemies.
Po has her original body aspect, but just like in the second opus, she has two blades coming out of appendages from her back. Her face is pale and her eyes are red.
She is always the threat of the Satellite Station :
She constantly chases the player and starts running when it approaches her too much, while screaming. She start to walk again when the player goes enoughly away. She walks as fast as the player.
She also appears in the Training Maze, where she has the same speeds as the others tubbies.
- She has the same apparitions and same sounds as in Slendytubbies II.
- This is also true for the New Borns.
- In the Versus Mode, there is a permanent bug where she can pass the walls.
- After listening closely the ambience of the Satellite Station, her clicks can be heard in the background.
- She most likely looks like herself when she was normal, but with red eyes and additional members.
|Alias|| Mutant Po|
Spider Po (final phase)
|Attack|| - Blades|
- Legs (final phase)
- Fire Magic (battle)
She is similar from the second opus. However, her screen is broken and her head shape is more similar to her non-infected state.
She appears as a quadruped arachnid with sharp claws on the hands and legs, and some kind of cape with spikes surrounding the back of her neck. Her face is slightly different.
She is fought as the final boss in Chapter 3 - Run Away, if the player deny to join Noo Noo, having three different appearances (a zombie, her usual mutation and an arachnid).
In the first part, she can attack by:
- Punching the ground, emerging a line of rocks in front of her;
- Punching the player;
- Hitting the ground, breaking it into pieces of magma rocks;
In the second part:
- Throwing a linear fire wave;
- Emitting a scream followed by what seems to be dark magic projectiles;
- Scratching the player;
In the final part:
- Sending a meteor shower onto the player;
- Stomping the player;
- Summoning a fire circle around her, serving as a damaging shield;
The player will get the "Bad Ending" if he loses against her final phase, and the "Good Ending" if he beats her.
If the player choose to follow Noo Noo, it'll find Po by his side. It's possible to interact with her but she'll only makes her clicking noises. While Guardian is talking to Noo Noo, she'll place herself behind him to make sure he won't escape.
If the player deny to eat the custard, she'll attack Guardian with her blades, cutting him in half, and push him into the custard main supply. The player will then get the "Regretful Ending".
She patrols around the map and stay near each custards for a little while. She will chase the player after spotting it, but will lose interest if it gets too far away.
She is also the final boss of the Survival Mode and the playable character of the "Versus Mode".
- By looking at her from below, her normal mouth is under her alien-ish jaw.
- It can be a texture error
- She is one of the four characters who can have multiple mutations, the others being Tinky Winky, Dipsy and The Guardian.
- It's not known how she's able to use magical attacks, its possible that it is one of the custard effects, or it's just for battle purposes.
- Her broken screen fits her dead body's appearence.
- However, she doesn't have the noose on her neck, it's possible that she took it off to get free.