Shadow Tubbie (or Shadow Teletubbie) is a minor antagonist in Slendytubbies 2D.
It is a black teletubbie, with an antenna that looks like a horizontal parenthesis. The only facial features it has is a wide, bloody, toothy grin. It is also bigger than the rest of the teletubbies.
It is the threat of Laa-Laa's Dream.
It stalks the player and stop moving when the player look at it. It is only going to chase the player if it approaches it too much, and will stop if the player goes enoughly away. It is able to disappear for awhile if the player plays with the light while looking at it.
- It acts in the same way as Tinky Winky and Ghost Girl.
- It is said that this was the monster that chased Laa-Laa in the nightmare she talked about in Slendytubbies III.
- However, this is not confirmed.
- Since it is completely black, only its grin and its TV are visible in the dark.
- In-game, it is as tall as Yeti Tubbie but in the game files, it is much bigger, making it an huge monster.
- This could mean it is the biggest teletubbie.
- It's the only monster along with Ghost Girl that shares its chasing sound with another monster, in this case, the same aforementioned Ghost Girl.
- Since all of the teletubbies are bad because of their infection, Shadow Tubbie is bad despite it doesn't seems to be infected.
- It will be back in Slendytubbies III in Multiplayer.