It is a huge, pitch-black teletubbie with an antenna that looks like a bracket. Its body is similar to the regular bodies of the teletubbies, but larger. The only facial features it has is a wide, bloody and toothy grin. It is also bigger than the rest of the teletubbies.
It appears as the sole threat of Laa-Laa's Dream. It follows the player while invisible. If it is looked at from afar, it will freeze in place and become visible. If it is close to the player while visible, it will begin to chase the player, killing them on contact. If it is far away enough and is not looked at, it will become invisible again. It is slower than the player, making it easy to outrun. However, its color can camouflage it and make it unpredictable.
- It acts in the same way as Tinky Winky, Ghost Girl, Laa-Laa and Lake Dipsy.
- It is said that this was the monster that chased Laa-Laa in the nightmare she talks about in Slendytubbies III.
- Since it is pitch-black, only its grin and its screen are visible in the dark.
- It's the only monster along with Ghost Girl that shares its chasing sound with another monster, in this case, the same aforementioned Ghost Girl.
- Its size is the game files is huge next to all of the other characters, but is similar to Yeti Tubbie's size in the game itself.
It has a similar appearance from the previous opus: An huge, pitch-black teletubbie with a bloody glowing grin and a bracket-shaped antenna. However, its body is slightly different and seems to be slightly muscular.
Like other monsters, it will approach the closest Tubby Custard to the player and patrol around it, until it spots the player. When the player is spotted, it will start to chase the player until all nearby players are far away enough or dead. It is rather of a threat due to its fast attack but the map is large and open enough to easily avoid it.
For more infos, see Survival
It appears at the tenth wave as the final boss.
- It doesn't share anymore a chase track with Ghost Girl.
- This makes this track being its own chase sound.
- However, Evil Guardian use this track as well.
- It is the only character of the entire saga to be completely mute.
- It and the Brute Tubbies are the only hostile teletubbies to not be infected.
- Its nickname "Shadow Tubbie" is referring to it being a shadowy entity without physical details.
- It may be indirectly mentioned by Laa-Laa during Chapter 0, making it canon in some ways, even through it doesn't have any role in the story.