Welcome to the official Slendytubbies Wiki! Please take time to note that this wiki is still a work in progress and that some pages may have inaccurate information and grammar issues.
See more at the Poll Archive.
What is Slendytubbies?
These games are part of the Slendytubbies series.
These games are not canon to the Slendytubbies series, as they are simply minigames or remakes.
- The saga started on December 12, 2012, with the release of the first game.
- Slendytubbies III is the last and largest game of the saga.
- Some soundtracks in the games belong to ZeoWorks.
- Some of the ambiance tracks in Slendytubbies 2D have background noises composed by Roland Stolk
- Some of the songs from Slendytubbies III are made by various composers, their license having been purchased for the game.
- None of the games take place in any specific time frame.
- All games were created in Unity.
- Slendytubbies II is made with Terror Engine, a game engine based off of the Unity engine.
- Although there are several similar aspects, the Slendytubbies series is very different from the original Slender game.