The Teletubby Cave is one of the different maps available of Slendytubbies 2D. It's a medium map.
It's a labyrinthine cave with brown walls. It looks like the Training Maze.
Claw Tubbie is the threat of this place.
- The design is similar to the Training Maze.
- The starting location of the player is protected by red lasers, which blocks the monster from entering spawnpoint.
It is also one of the possible visited locations in Campaign.
The entrance is located at the west of Teletubby Land.
It is, just like the previous opus, a labyrinthine cave but different. One wooden door is located at the end of a big area. Pits are also presents during Campaign.
The Cave is one of the two ways the Guardian can choose for the first part of Chapter 2 - The Journey. The choice happens during the last part of the previous chapter.
The Guardian have to pass the entire cave to reach the Outskirts. However, his way will not be easy because of the many dead-ends and pits, but mostly about a teletubbie wandering around; Claw Tubbie. The latter will chase the Guardian two times.
The player also can read notes found on the ground, written by a teletubbie who talks about its experience.
The Cave is one of the maps the player can choose, on four different modes.
- The player can find notes in the cave, which were written by an experienced teletubbie.
- One of the notes shows a drawing where in it are: Claw Tubbie, Yeti Tubbie and an Arrow Tubbie.
- They were all experimented teletubbies.
- Nothing is known about the Reddish-Orange Teletubbie, as well as his fate.
- He is possibly the one who wrote the notes.
- Cave in Multiplayer may happen during the events of Chapter 2.