|Type|| Scary / Day|
Scarier / Dusk
Scariest / Night
Teletubby Land is the first and main map in the Slendytubbies saga.
It's the country where the teletubbies live, but it is very different to the original. Here, the country looks like an island; it is connected to the sea and surrounded by mountains. It take places in three period of time:
The country is ravaged and flooded, including the Tubbydome. During the night, there is a stormy setting, and during the day, it is foggy. Dusk is not available in Slendytubbies II.
This is the original Slendytubbies, but this time the camera can be used. Just like the original game, Tinky Winky constantly chases the player.
In Slendytubbies III, Teletubby Land is the starting location of the game. At the beginning, a speaker pops out of the ground and says "One day in Teletubby Land". In the introduction cutscene, it appears to be a flat, grassy area with countless trees and a walking path. At night, when Po and Laa Laa are finding Tinky Winky, it looks almost identical to how it did in the original. Being only in a campaign demo, it is unknown if Teletubby Land will be the only area.
The ambience of the map is composed of high pitched sounds, similar to and echoing moan.
- There are 2 Easter Eggs in this map:
- (first game): A "speaker" can be found isolated in the mountains, playing the popular song, Heyeayea.
- (second opus): Rick Astley can be found in 2 different areas: In the hills during the day, and in the beach's rocks during the night.
- In the original, the land is inhabited by rabbits, but this is not the case in the Slendytubbies saga.
- In 1.5 version of Slendytubbies 2 it seems that this map was more flooded.
- Also in 2.5 version color of sky while playing this map on Night was more 'bluish' unlike it's dusky looking in 2.5 update.
Teletubby Land is back in Slendytubbies 2D as a large map.
Unlike the two others games, Teletubby Land is here, only playable at night. It looks like the appearance of the map during the first opus.
Tinky Winky is always the monster of this map, with the appearance he has in the first opus.
The ambience of the map is composed of high pitched sounds, similar to an echoing moan.