The Teletubby Outskirts is one of the different maps available of Slendytubbies II.
It was added in the First Update
The Outskirts is composed of ruins located in the middle of a desert looking landscape with dry hills and a few dead trees.
Laa-Laa is the threat of this place.
- Central Ruins
- This was the first planned map of the Slendytubbies II update.
- The ambiance is the same as in Teletubby Land but slowed down.
- The moans heard are eventually coming from Laa-Laa
It is also one of the visited locations in Campaign.
The Outskirts is similar compared to the previous opus. The main area is different in many ways and the outside has some places with ruins.
The entrance of the Satellite Station is revealed to be at the north-east. It has a light spot and a radio antenna, as well as a big satellite located on the mountains.
The Outskirts is the second visited location of Chapter 2 - The Journey.
The player reach this place from the Cave or the Mountains, depending of the player's choice. The Guardian found some Tubby Custards in the area but will then encounter Laa-Laa here, on two possible states;
- If the player decided to not wake the others during Chapter 0, Laa-Laa will be normal and alive. A discussion will occur between the two characters, and after the collecting of the eight custards, the player will have to choose between kill or leave Laa-Laa. The latter will become an infected if the player decide to spare her.
- If the player decided to wake the others during Chapter 0, Laa-Laa will be on her infected state and Guardian will have to avoid her when collecting the eight custards. After this, Guardian incites her to hit the pillars, which will makes them falling on her. The player will then have to choose between kill or leave her.
The Outskirts is seen one more time at the end of Chapter 3 - Run Away.
The place, or most likely the entrance of the Satellite Station, will be the battlefield of Po against White Tubbie.
The Outskirts is one of the maps the player can choose, on five different modes.
The latters can have three different starting locations :
- Near the Station Entrance.
- Upon the hills, a bit further from the Station Entrance.
- Upon the hills, in a remote location.
- Central Ruins
- Isolated Ruins
- Station Entrance
- This is the location that is connected to the most amount of places.
- Outskirts (Night) in Multiplayer may happens during the events of Chapter 2, if Laa-Laa is a monster.
- If one looks at the satellite dish in sandbox mode, it has the Tampa Bay logo
The Teletubby Outskirts is back in Slendytubbies 2D as a large map.
It has been added since the Update 1.5.
The Outskirts is pretty different from the previous opuses and now appears as a desert with mountains and a bunch of dry trees. The mountains are shiny during dawn, almost looking like frozen.
- It is ones of the maps to have been added in a update, the others being Teletubby Lake and Main Land (ST3 Edition).
- The dead trees are needed to escape Spider Po
- It and Teletubby Land are the only maps of the game to have two different versions.