White Tubbie is the main protagonist of the Slendytubbies franchise.
As his name suggests, he has white fur and he wears a top hat, which resembles Dipsy's one, and he is equipped with a flashlight.
In the sequel, he improved his lamp, adding a camera, and his skin texture is fixed. Also, his legs walking texture from 1st game can't be seen anymore.
He is the only playable character in the game and he must seek the custards scattered around Teletubby Land.
He returned five years later in The Sequel, but his adventure being longer and harder.
- The shape of his antenna is unknown, an therefore he may not even have an one.
- In Slendytubbies 2D, its confirmed that he has no antenna.
- The New Borns share similar traits with White Tubbie, such as the prototype walking animation of the formers is the same as the latter from the first Slendytubbies game.
- Like the White Tubbie, they don't have antennae.
- He returns in Slendytubbies III as seen in the demo version.
- He is one of the 2 main recurring characters in the Slendytubbies series, the other being Tinky Winky.
- It seems that the he is wearing Dipsy's hat.
- This is quite possible, as Dipsy said he lost his hat in Slendytubbies III, so it is possible that the White Tubbie found his hat and decided to keep it.
- In addition to their aggressivity, it's possible that the others teletubbies want to kill him because he is not a unique character. All of the teletubbies have their own antenna, own color and own name, but White Tubbie doesn't have any of these.
White Tubbie is back in Slendytubbies 2D always as the protagonist.
Just like the two other opus, he is a white teletubbie who wears a top hat, and equipped with a lamp, but no camera.
In the title screen, it's possible to customize him, with various colours and items.
He can walk, run and turn his flashlight.
He must collect all custards while being sure to stay away from the enemies, if any of the latters touches him, the former dies.