|“||You're my bestest friend !||”|
— One of his quotes.
|Alias|| The Master|
Yeti Tubbie (a.k.a The Master) is a minor antagonist in Slendytubbies 2D.
He's a massive cyan teletubbie with a pale face and spiky hairs. He wears shoulder pads and gloves. He has teeth at the sides of his mouth, and blood on his left hand.
He's the threat of the Teletubby Mountains.
He constantly chases the player and starts running when it approaches him too much, while screaming. He start to walk again when the player goes enoughly away. He starts running from a greater distance, retires less easily, and walks slightly faster than the player.
|“||You're my bestest friend ! - I love you - (laughs) - I'm here - Where are you? - Hello||”|
- He is the most tenacious enemy of the game.
- He is the only tracker who doesn't appear in the Training Maze.
- Despite his appearance, he has a soft, innocent voice.
- He actually fakes his voice to lure prey, which can be proved with the quite scary scream it has.
- He is the only teletubbie to have hairs.
- The blood on his left hand could be explained by the fact that he punched White Tubbie hard enough to cause him to bleed, in Slendytubbies III.
- He, Tinky Tank, and Dipsy's second mutation are the only monsters who actually talk.
|Alias|| The Master|
|Attack|| Heavy Punches|
Ice Magic (Battle)
He has the same appearance from the previous opus;
A massive cyan teletubbie with a pale face, spiky hairs and sharp teeth inside his mouth. He wears shoulder pads and gloves, but his left hand is not bloody.
He is one of the two possible threats of Chapter 2 - The Journey, if the player choose the Mountains.
He will introduce himself in a surprise attack, where he lures White Tubbie with his fake voice and charge him, knocking him out and taking him in his presumed house. He has a server known as Unit 437, which has to take care of him by preparing his meal and keeping him warm. After White Tubbie escaped, he notices his leak and starts to chases him. The player will have to listen carefully to his scream to go at the opposite way, otherwise it will be killed.
After this sequence, he is not seen or mentioned again.
He usually appears as the main threat of Teletubby Mountains.
He patrols around the map and stay near each custards for a little while. He will chase the player after spotting him, but will lose interest if it gets too far away.
He is also the final boss of the "Survival Mode" and the playable character of the "Versus Mode".
- The player can find notes in the cave, which were written by an experienced teletubbie.
- His fake voice is only heard in the campaign, before charging White Tubbie.
- He eats meat, which is something unseen with the others teletubbies, except the Brute Tubbies.
- This could be just because his droid cooked him what it found, or just because he don't have the choice to survive.
- He was an experiment subject, along Claw Tubbie and Orange Tubbie
- Unlike his 2D counterpart, he doesn't have a bloody hand.